Friday, May 25, 2012

Quick Notes

It's a splendiferously busy Friday and my laptop battery is about to die, so here's a quick run-down of things to know and look for:

(1) If you haven't been there lately, go to Anna Meade's Yearning for Wonderland and check out the interview I did for her on my favorite writing space and why it fuels my literary aspirations so well. Thanks to Anna for giving such a wonderful opportunity to share!

(2) I'm having such wonderful responses to the Visual Dares every Wednesday that I am actively looking into ways to allow people to post their responses on their website and "link in" to mine (in the same way that Lillie McFerrin does with her Five Sentence Fiction challenge). Stay tuned on that - should be up and ready by next week's Visual Dare!

(3) Speaking of Five Sentence Fiction, be sure to check out Lillie's latest challenge and craft your own entry!

(4) Have you signed up for JuNoWriMo yet? If you haven't - I encourage you to do so!!! Writing a novel in one month is no shabby goal, and when you have scores of other crazies doing the same thing with you, it's soooooo much easier to sprint toward the finish line. Check out their website and sign up - and I'll see you there on June 1st!

That's all for now, kiddos! More later....!


1 comment:

  1. Very quick reply - visual dares idea is great!

    JuNoWriMo - I won't be able to because I'm now doing a major re-write of Witch, Nun but I do advise anyone else to - it's a fantastic way to get your first draft finished (50K is good for a first draft) and then you have a solid base from which to work ... publish!

    Love, Otter

    ReplyDelete