Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Visual Dare


Photo taken by Jerry Uelsmann
Photo discovered via website Black and White.

Yesterday was the midway point for NaNoWriMo. Many of you have pushed through your difficult passages in just the last 24 hours. But if you're still stuck....

.....then I double-dog-dare-you to include Uelsmann's amazing photo in your story somewhere. I can totally use the idea in mine, even though I'm not exactly there yet in the narrative.

But I'm plotting. Oh, I'm plotting.....

Incidentally, check out the Black and White website if you haven't yet. There are tons of photos to stir the visual imagination...which is what writers often need in order to wrap their mind around a detailed concept.

Put a funky tree-house in yours. Or go to the Black and White site for another idea.

I double-dog-dare-you.

Can you picture this in your story?




2 comments:

  1. Cool photo! Believe it or not, my NaNo WIP already has a funky tree house in it. But the world can always use more funky tree houses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Funky tree houses are the best!! Good luck with your WIP!!

    ReplyDelete