Things Learned from NaNoWriMo, Week 3:
1. By November 15th NaNoWriMo feels more like work and less like fun. But it's still fun.
2. More chocolate covered blueberries are needed for motivation though; and the supply is now dwindling.
3. Many people are frustrated enough to quit - but they don't, because of all the amazing other writers who are cheering them on. Writers really are their own cheerleaders.
4. It is not good to write in complete isolation. Find a writer cheerleader if you don't have one!
5. Word sprints with other writers are invaluable when you get stuck in the mid-NaNo doldrums.
6. Goonies never say die.