BUT. I did get the last of the special-this-month-only Visual Dare up.
And since so many of my regular VisDare people are such smartypantsers, nailing all three photos in one short story EACH TIME......I decided to raise the challenge just a little bit.
Let's see you put all three of THESE photos into one tale. Double dog dare you! (Jeff Hollar, are you listening?)
But of course....we must review the rules.....
I have posted THREE black and white photographs. Your mission is to:
* Pick the one that grabs you the most.
* Use it to write a story in 100 words OR LESS. (I'm counting this month!! Mind!!)
* BONUS POINTS: Make your entry an excerpt from your current NaNoWriMo story.
* BONUS BONUS POINTS: Use all three photographs (somehow!) in your entry!
* Add your entry via the cool linky thing below. Be sure to link directly to your Visual Dare post, and not your home page. (You want everyone to see your amazingness straight away!)
Ready? Then on your mark.....get set.....WRITE!!!!!
Can't wait to see what everyone does for this one.....!!!