I think the trio this week fits more neatly into a single story than the previous two challenges -- hopefully this will create a massive boost for someone's NaNoWriMo tale during the mid-month slump! (If it's you, let me know!)
ANYWAY. I have posted THREE black and white photographs. Your mission is to:
* Pick the one that grabs you the most.
* Use it to write a story in 100 words OR LESS. (I'm counting this month!! Mind!!)
* BONUS POINTS: Make your entry an excerpt from your current NaNoWriMo story.
* BONUS BONUS POINTS: Use all three photographs (somehow!) in your entry!
* Add your entry via the cool linky thing below. Be sure to link directly to your Visual Dare post, and not your home page. (You want everyone to see your amazingness straight away!)
Ready? Then on your mark.....get set.....WRITE!!!!!