This month I am resurrecting the original Visual Dare format that I used when I first debuted this writing challenge during last year's NaNoWriMo spree. Every Wednesday through November 28th will have the following format:
I have posted three - count them, THREE - black and white photographs. Your mission is to:
* Pick the one that grabs you the most.
* Use it to write a story in 100 words OR LESS. (I'm counting this month!! Mind!!)
* BONUS POINTS: Make your entry an excerpt from your current NaNoWriMo story.
* BONUS BONUS POINTS: Use all three photographs (somehow!) in your entry!
* Add your entry via the cool linky thing below. Be sure to link directly to your Visual Dare post, and not your home page. (You want everyone to see your amazingness straight away!)
So......everyone clear on the rules?
Are you ready? Do you dare?? Then on your mark.....get set.....WRITE!!!!!